[Mailman-Users] name 'mailman' is not defined

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Tue Jun 2 18:31:39 CEST 2009

After getting everything working and walking away from the computer
for the weekend+Monday I am seeing this in the logs:

(Command died with status 1: "/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post hgt-
school". Command output: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "/
usr/local/mailman/scripts/post", line 32, in <module>     from Mailman
import mm_cfg   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py", line 57,
in <module>     add_virtualhost(mailman.covisp.net, mail.covisp.net)
NameError: name 'mailman' is not defined )

mm_cfg.py has:
VIRTUAL_HOSTS.clear()
add_virtualhost(mailman.covisp.net, mail.covisp.net)

--
Amazingly Beautiful Creatures Dancing Excites the Forest
Glade, in my Heart how I do Jump like the Kudo Listen to the