[Mailman-Users] Install question - was: Errors on mailman startup

Malveeka Tewari malveeka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:23:57 CEST 2009

Hi Mark

Yes I meant DEFAULT_URL_HOST and DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST.. Sorry about that

Postfix seems to be working fine..
I am able to send and recieve mails to the local users

I do not have a fixed IP address. Is there anywhere I can get a free domain
name for my laptop fr sometime ( 1 week or so) so that I can test my mailman
setup on my laptop?

Since don't have any FQDN for my laptop, If I want to run mailman on my
laptop what should i give the value of DEFAULT_URL_HOST and
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST ?