[Mailman-Users] Virtual Domains for Mailing Lists in MailMan

Gordon Smith gordon at tft-bbs.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 20:52:46 CEST 2009

Hello

I found this E-Mail address on the MailMan homepage and decided to
contact you as I don't seem to be able to locate the information I
need elsewhere.

To explain my circumstance.  I am a visually impaired person, trying
to get to grips with administrating a mail server under Apple Mac OS X
10.5.7 (Leopard) server.

I need to host mailing lists under virtual domains hosted on our
server but can't see quite how this is accomplished.

Is there anywhere I can obtain this information as Apple's
documentation on this subject seems poor from what I've seen.

I really do apologise for any inconvenience I may cause you by
contacting you - but if you could point me to the relevant information
pages as to how to accomplish virtual domain list configuration under
Apple's server platform I'd be very grateful.

As a blind person this information is not always easy for me to
locate.  Thank you in advance for any help.

Gordon