[Mailman-Users] Email address cannot post to a specific mailing list

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Jun 1 01:13:52 CEST 2009

Cory Walker wrote:

>I've been having trouble using this email address to post to my projects
>mailing list, linux4nano-dev at gna.org. No matter what I do, my emails
>never go through. I am subscribed, and I have also tried resubscribing.
>Obviously, I can use it to post to other lists. I've tried using another
>email and it works fine. Does anyone know what's wrong?

See my second reply in the "Mailman does not respond to my email."
thread at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2009-June/066223.html>.

Also note that Comcast's email service went through significant changes
in the last few months. Check your Comcast email preferences - filters
in particular - and look in your Comcast Spam folder.