[Mailman-Users] The email command interface is not working

Jibin Jibins.Joseph at lntinfotech.com
Thu Jul 30 22:22:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

Please tell me wat is the default or expected action when we send a mail to
'listname-owner at domain.com'. Will it send to a mail to all the list owners?

What is the difference between a lisy owner and a list admin.

Please guide me in this..

Sorry to bother you a lot and thanks a lot in advance.

jibins