[Mailman-Users] Exclude DSN From Bounce Processing

Tim German tgerman at mproducegroup.com
Tue Jul 14 04:02:19 CEST 2009

Thanks for the reply and thanks for pointing me to the correct DSN
files.  I am going to give Grant's suggestion of using a small wrapper
a try first.  I really only want this functionality for one list, so I
think the wrapper will be a good fit.  If the wrapper doesn't work
out, I will play with the DSN files.  Thanks again!

-Tim