[Mailman-Users] Exclude DSN From Bounce Processing

Tim German tgerman at mproducegroup.com
Tue Jul 14 03:57:35 CEST 2009

Thanks for the reply!  No, I am not using mm-handler.  I like the idea
of pointing the alias to a wrapper.  I am going to give that a try.
Regarding the wisdom of doing this, I understand the concern.  This
will be used for a private announce-only list with a captive
audience.  All members of the list are on the same domain and have low
mailbox quota's.  Because of the low quota's, members are often
unsubscribed due to mailbox full bounces.  I like the wrapper option
because I can leave normal bounce processing in tact for all other
mailing lists.  Thanks again!

-Tim