[Mailman-Users] Rewriting or identifying late bounces

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jul 9 16:22:48 CEST 2009

Stefan Förster wrote:

> BTW - will MM3 be able to utilize the VERP features offered by many
> modern MTAs?

There are patches for Postfix which can probably be adapted for other
MTAs. See the thread "Patch for use of Postfix VERP support" starting at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2009-January/064588.html>.

This seems to be a good idea for future Mailman. I don't know if Barry has
thought about it for MM3, but I will look at it for 2.2.