[Mailman-Users] Mailman and the Courier MTA

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Sat Jan 31 00:16:08 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 13:35 -0600, Brad Knowles wrote:
> Lindsay Haisley wrote:
>
> > I don't know whether this contribution has been seen and rejected, or
> > gone unnoticed, or if Courier is considered to be such a minority MTA
> > that it's not worth considering, or what.
>
> Sorry, I think I'm the one who dropped the ball on that.  ;-(
>
> > I run Courier on both of FMP's mail servers, along with Mailman, and
> > this script works very nicely on both of them.  If the Mailman devs have
> > seen this and decided not to include it I'll forget about it, or offer
> > it only to the Courier user community.  Once again, though, if it would
> > be useful and possibly worth distributing with Mailman, I'll re-submit
> > it if someone will tell me where to post it.
>
> I think it would be a valuable contribution, and now that we've mostly
> switched away from sourceforge, the correct place to post that is on
> launchpad at <https://launchpad.net/mailman>.
>
> Mark would be the one to take it from there and put it into the contrib/
> directory.

I posted it on the launchpad site as a bug report with an attachment.
This looked like probably the best way to submit it.  Apologies, Mark,
if there was some other way I was supposed to do it.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "It is better to bite  |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services | a single cannibal than |      available at