[Mailman-Users] non-subscriber managed to post toa subscriber only list (SOLVED)

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Jan 27 04:17:01 CET 2009

on 1/26/09 6:05 PM, Grant Taylor said:

> See, I believe both Lindsay's and Mark's points to be /valid/ points,
> but not a fault of SPF.  Rather I think they (the points) are a fault of
> the way that people have come to use (read:  abuse) email over the years.

This is not the place to debate the relative merits or demerits of SPF.
  Nothing has changed materially since 2004, when I wrote the blog
article at
<http://bradknowles.typepad.com/considered_harmful/2004/05/spf.html>.

If you want to debate the relative merits or demerits of SPF, I suggest
you take that discussion to spam-l, or one of the other mailing lists
where that would be appropriate.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out