[Mailman-Users] Mailman and SME

Tim Ferguson Tlf1 at ccs135.com
Wed Jan 21 19:46:20 CET 2009

I've been attempting to install Mailman on a SME server that I created yesterday but am failing miserably.  For instance, I cannot create a group AND user using "mailman" as per the documentation.  I also cannot expand the mailman file.  Is there any documentation on using Mailman on SME, or is a different flavor of Linux recommended?

Any and all help would be appreciated.  I've worked with SME for several years now, but appear to be out in left field on this one.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Ferguson
Director of Technology