[Mailman-Users] Gathering additional iniformation at signup

Walter walter at cedarmountainsoftware.com
Sat Jan 17 23:25:48 CET 2009

I have just started using Mailman and wish to add fields (user title, organization) that must be filled out upon subscription and available to the list moderator for approval.  I can easily change the subscription form, adding these fields, but where do I go to modify the approval process to display them?  I looked thru the archives and I'm guessing that I have to customize something in the admin pages, but where do I begin?  Thanks.