[Mailman-Users] Gratuitous "True".

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Sat Jan 17 05:35:47 CET 2009

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> I took a closer look at my own archives and I see it is related to
> Richard's patches, but it is not the patch that's the problem. The
> 'True' is supposed to be "<!--/htdig_noindex-->" The problem is that
> you have (probably in mm_cfg.py, but maybe in Defaults.py)
>
> ARCHIVE_INDEXING_ENABLE = 'True'
>
> instead of or overriding
>
> ARCHIVE_INDEXING_ENABLE = '<!--/htdig_noindex-->'

Yup, I found that -- it took me a while because of the variables, I
actually had ARCHIVE_INDEXING_ENABLE=1, and I was grepping all my configs
and the patches for "True".

I also found a bug in his docs with at least one variable he's not
documenting right.

Also, can you see why one would think that these lines would be a boolean?

-Dan

--

"If you need web space, give him a hard drive.  If you need to do something really heavy, build him a computer."

-Ilzarion, late friday night