[Mailman-Users] Issue with text to Mailman list serve

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jan 15 22:45:56 CET 2009

Darren G Pifer wrote:
>I asked our Exchange administrator to get the message headers.  Here is
>that information:

Thanks, but that by itself doesn't tell me much. It does tell me that
Mailman recast the message as multipart mixed, but I already knew
that. I need to see the MIME structure of the entire message including
all the sub-part headers, but even in the absence of that, focus on
the following:

Is the non-working list the only one with a msg_header as well as a
msg_footer? If that is the case, try removing the msg_header
completely and see if that helps.

If that is not the case, does this Mailman instance have any
modifications to allow editing a post from the admindb interface prior
to approval?