[Mailman-Users] ? your solution of the problem by mailman: having two lists with the same name ..

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Tue Jan 13 20:11:04 CET 2009

> From: Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org>
>
> On Jan 13, 2009, at 1:26 PM, Jan Steinman wrote:
>
>>> From: suleiman Espear <espear2000 at hotmail.com>
>>>
>>> Can you tell me your experience with the problem of having two
>>> lists with the same name under different virtual domains.
>>
>> Uhm, wait patiently for Mailman 3.0?
>
> Why not download and play with the alphas?!

And Bob's your uncle!

(I think the original poster may not be a native speaker of Queen's
English -- that's an idiom that means, "It is as simple as having a
relative with a common name." :-)

:::: The record is clear that left to their own devices, the
automobile manufacturers lack the wisdom or the will or both to switch
decisively to the production of inexpensive, compact, energy-saving
cars appropriate to our present needs. -- Donald E. Weeden, 1975 ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::