[Mailman-Users] [Mailman] Mailman Query: Subscription Date (fwd)

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Jan 12 21:55:14 CET 2009

hone+mailman at oak.cats.ohiou.edu wrote:

> I received a question from one of our mailing list owners. Is there a
> way to see the dates of member subscriptions?

This information is available to the site administrator through the Mailman
log files on the server.

>                                               If not, is there a way for
> the owner to receive an email when a new member joins the list?

You can do this by turning on "admin_notify_mchanges" on the main web admin
page for the list.  Scroll down to the "Notifications" section in the middle
of the page, and it's the next-to-last option in that section (right above
the "Additional settings" section).

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out