[Mailman-Users] The economics of spam

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Jan 5 02:23:28 CET 2009

on 1/4/09 2:44 PM, Jan Steinman said:

> Perhaps I know just enough about the underpinnings of the Internet to
> see the possibilities, rather than the impossibilities. Sorry if my
> examples were impractical, but I continue to dis-believe that it would
> be impossible to implement a system whereby spam could be made
> uneconomical.

This subject is off-topic for this list.  Please see the archives of the
spam-l and ASRG mailing lists, and if you have any further questions or
issues you'd like to discuss, then post your messages to one of them.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out