[Mailman-Users] rejection messages

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Jan 3 05:10:28 CET 2009

J.A. Terranson wrote:

>On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, Mark Sapiro wrote:
>
>> Yes, it probably should. It currently doesn't primarily because the
>> message metadata which contains the reason is not retrieved during
>> processing of actions from the admindb summary form. I think the
>> reason for this is historical.
>>
>> I'm working on a fix.
>
>For 2.11, or 3?  If for 2.11: you have my eternal gratitute: this casues
>more grief than you cn imagine!

The fix has been committed for 2.1.12. You can get a patch at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/diff/1154>.
Note that this patch changes 3 files - admindb.py, Utils.py and NEWS.
The NEWS patch is only documentation of the changes and the Utils.py
patch is for a different issue. Only the admindb.py patch is needed to
fix this issue.