[Mailman-Users] Incoming Mail Going to Wrong List ( was: List Distribution Sequence Confusion)

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 3 01:51:24 CET 2009

I have more information on this that explains why I was confused about
the sequence of events for processing mail to a list.  It is not going
to listname-bounces but rather going to mailman-bounces. The message is
addressed to listname at mydomain.com but winds up going to
mailman at mydomain.com instead. Why is the wrong list processing the
incoming mail? How do I debug this? TIA.