[Mailman-Users] Pain, seeking Mailman/Postfix wisdom

Karl O. Pinc kop at meme.com
Fri Feb 27 19:02:17 CET 2009

On 02/27/2009 11:21:30 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> >
> >I don't suppose there's an IRC channel related to mailman?
>

> See the bottom of the page at <http://www.list.org/devs.html>.

That would be #mailman on irc.freenode.net.

Does it make sense to ask user questions there too?
The topic message indicates it's a generic mailman
channel.

I'm the one who's using browsers that are too old
to edit the wiki so either somebody else will
have to do it or I'll have to try to remember
after I upgrade.

Karl <kop at meme.com>
                  -- Robert A. Heinlein