[Mailman-Users] Pain, seeking Mailman/Postfix wisdom

Karl O. Pinc kop at meme.com
Fri Feb 27 18:10:12 CET 2009

On 02/26/2009 06:17:33 PM, Brad Knowles wrote:

> I think the problem is that there is too much documentation, and it's
> hard to know where to start.  I believe the term is "information
> overload".

I don't suppose there's an IRC channel related to mailman?
I sometimes find that the low latency of IRC makes it a lot
easier to clear up my mis-conceptions and set me
on track to reading the right docs and so forth.
I used to use mailing lists exclusively but
now think that chat has it's place.

Karl <kop at meme.com>
                  -- Robert A. Heinlein