[Mailman-Users] Subscribe results page - problem editing html

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Fri Feb 27 01:01:39 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:57:25PM -0500, Mark McCanna wrote:
> Hi, I am setting up a mailing list with mailman version 2.1.11.cp3 and I am having some difficulty changing the html on the;
>
> Subscribe results page
>
> At the end of the page I want to add links to go back to a page;

         ^^^^^^
Therein lies your problem:

  - <a href="www.lakeshorechamberorchestra.ca/members/news.html">Back to News</a>
  + <a href="http://www.lakeshorechamberorchestra.ca/members/news.html">Back to News</a>

HTML aspect, not Mailman.

--
``Large increases in cost with questionable increases in performance
  can be tolerated only in racehorses and fancy women.'' (Lord Kelvin)