[Mailman-Users] Subscribe results page - problem editing html

Mark McCanna mccannam at videotron.ca
Thu Feb 26 18:57:25 CET 2009

Hi, I am setting up a mailing list with mailman version 2.1.11.cp3 and I am having some difficulty changing the html on the;

Subscribe results page

At the end of the page I want to add links to go back to a page;

But mailman changes the link when you click on it and sends them to the page below, which doesn't exist.

http://lakeshorechamberorchestra.ca/mailman/subscribe/www.lakeshorechamberorchestra.ca/members/news.html

So the user gets an error.

I did read the documentation and I searched the FAQ. I found something about it in 2002 but the archive only shows the question and not the answer and I couldn't go back to earlier messages beyond 2008.

My ISP doesn't know the answer and have directed me here.

Really sorry if this has been answered 5000 times but I can't find the answer.

thanks for any help. Mark