[Mailman-Users] mailman installation and domains - confused

Oliver Glueck glueck at igroup.de
Thu Feb 26 12:50:43 CET 2009

Hi Mark,

thanks.
I have done all changes, but If I sent an email to a list,
I get an error message, because 'user unknown':

Feb 26 12:37:13 mail fetchmail[6236]: Nachricht
about-dummy at www.company.de:1 von 1 wird gelesen (2783 Bytes)
(Log-Meldung unvollständig)
Feb 26 12:37:13 mail fetchmail[6236]: SMTP-Fehler: 550 5.1.1
<about-dummy at localhost>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
local recipient table

Why??

How can tell the server mail, that about-dummy at localhost exists, without use
postfix/virtual?

Oliver