[Mailman-Users] Unable to open list admin page

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Wed Feb 25 13:53:30 CET 2009

Greetings,

I've been using mailman since about 2004; currently, I am running version
2.1.5. We have about ten different lists on our server.

Everything has been functioning well until today (quite a record).

We have one list with several thousand emails. We wanted to see if we could
find and remove those email addresses that have gotten stale or invalid.
Consequently, we adjusted the bounce processing settings.

Now, we can't log in to that particular list's admin page (all other lists do
no have this problem). After typing the password and hitting enter, the web
browser appears to be authenticating, but after an extensive period shows a
message to the effect "Internal Server Error."

It seems that this would indicate some sort of corrupted file or data.

Any suggestions on how to remedy this?

Much thanks.

Max Pyziur
pyz at brama.com