[Mailman-Users] can I resend new list creation welcome message?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Feb 25 18:24:42 CET 2009

Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> * Steve Lindemann <steve at marmot.org>:
>
>> I've had several occasions where list admins have "lost" the initial
>> welcome message they received when I created a new list for them.  Is
>> there a way to resend that new list created message?
>
> Welcome to the club. Awaiting the answer :)

Ironically, I've never had this problem.  I didn't even know it was a
problem you could have.

I've had listowners forget their password and ask for a reset, which I did
and gave the new password to them and told them to change it ASAP, but
that's different.

It never once occurred to me that someone might want to re-send that
original list creation message.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out