[Mailman-Users] Commercial support / hosting for mailman

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Thu Feb 19 16:42:43 CET 2009

Hi Naz:

I responded to your previous request earlier on this list but here is my response again:

" Hi Naz:

My company has been offering Mailman services for about 8 years now. Please contact me off list for more information. You can view more detail about our Mailman service at http://www.emwd.com/mailman.html."

You also contacted us via our contact form and I responded but you never got back to me. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,
Brian