[Mailman-Users] Error generated by unsubscribe requests

Kærast kaerast at qvox.org
Wed Feb 18 17:15:23 CET 2009

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:11:52 -0800
Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> The offending statement that throws the exception is line 76 in
> /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Pending.py
>
>      if data[0] == UNSUBSCRIPTION and data[1] == content[0].address:

Indeed it is, though I was hoping for some explanation of what 'content'
actually is in order to debug it properly.

> This is not in the source distribution. If this is a Debian patch,
> contact Debian. If this is one of your "few modifications", fix it.

It's part of the indymedia patch to stop subscription spam.  Since I've
never had any subscription spam on other list servers, and I don't
understand how the patch works, I've simply disabled it.

--
Alice