[Mailman-Users] How to config sendmail on FC5

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Mon Feb 16 16:52:36 CET 2009

On 02/15/09 16:36, Brad Knowles wrote:
> I would suggest first using the resources provided by the people who
> develop your distribution, because they'll be able to give you
> specific instructions that may be unique to the configuration they
> provide.
>
> After that, try the website at www.sendmail.org.  They have a lot of
> documentation and other resources that may be helpful to you.

I'll also add that the comp.mail.sendmail news group is a wonderful
place to ask Sendmail specific (and sometimes related) questions.  Pick
your preferred Usenet server and connect your preferred NNTP client.  Or
if need be, drop me a line and I'll add you to my personal
comp.mail.sendmail NNTP <-> SMTP gateway.

Grant. . . .