[Mailman-Users] How to config sendmail on FC5

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Feb 15 23:36:07 CET 2009

on 2/15/09 7:00 AM, Daniel.Li said:

> I have read the install guide. But it's really hard for me to understand
> how to config sendmail, as it's really a short paragraph.
>
> Can u please simply give me some steps or tips to config sendmail.

Unfortunately, sendmail is not a part of Mailman.  We can't really
provide a whole lot of help with it.

I would suggest first using the resources provided by the people who
develop your distribution, because they'll be able to give you specific
instructions that may be unique to the configuration they provide.

After that, try the website at www.sendmail.org.  They have a lot of
documentation and other resources that may be helpful to you.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out