[Mailman-Users] MMDSR Question

Jeff Grossman jeffg at turners.com
Sat Feb 14 17:49:00 CET 2009

I know the mmdsr program is an unsupported application, but I am hoping
somebody here can help me out.  I have not been able to find any answers
via Google or the mailing list archives.  I have set up all of the
parameters, but the program never finishes running.  When I run it from
the command line, it never returns the command line, just continues
running forever.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am running this on
an OS X 10.3.9 machine.  The temp file that it creates gets as far as:

Message held -- Post by non-member (by list):

------------------------------

Message held -- Suspicious header (by list):

------------------------------

Discarded posting (by list):

------------------------------

Bulk/Junk message discarded (by list):