[Mailman-Users] Checking installation issues.

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Sat Feb 14 14:54:58 CET 2009

Dear Sir,
I have met some difficulties when checking installation. I have google
the issue, and take necessary measurement that I know, but still got the
problem.

How can I fix the problem? Any advice and suggestion is welcomed. Thanks
in advance.

$ bin/check_perms
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/check_perms", line 391, in ?
    checkarchivedbs()
  File "bin/check_perms", line 252, in checkarchivedbs
    for dir in os.listdir(mm_cfg.PRIVATE_ARCHIVE_FILE_DIR):
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/mnt/hdb2/mailman/archives/private'
[daniel at palfocus mailman]$ bin/check_perms -f

--
Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>
PALFocus (http://palfocus.oicp.net)