[Mailman-Users] external mail server

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 01:42:21 CET 2009

are you guys gonna be real pals and do this modification to the source code soon? This would be a great addition to mailman's many great features - I hope this sucking up would work :)))))))))> Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:39:02 -0600> From: brad at shub-internet.org> To: khillo100 at hotmail.com> CC: mailman-users at python.org> Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] external mail server> > on 2/14/09 6:11 PM, Khalil Abbas said:> > I'm sorry .. I forgot to say: per list .. I meant : is there a way to> > set mailman to make each list on the same server to send using> > external mail servers??> > On a per-list basis? No, not without making source code modifications.> > On this issue, you get one global setting that all lists will use.> > -- > Brad Knowles> <brad at shub-internet.org> If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out> LinkedIn Profile: my friend bigsbytracks on YouTube at> <http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu> http://preview.tinyurl.com/bigsbytracks