[Mailman-Users] Uncaught Bounce Notification

Jeff Grossman jeffg at turners.com
Sat Feb 14 02:29:12 CET 2009

I received a uncaught bounce notification from one of my lists today.
The bounce looks pretty normal, and figured it should have been caught
by the bounce system.  How do I report bounce formats that did not get
caught by the bounce system?

Here is the bounce.  I changed the e-mail address.  And, yes the e-mail
address is currently subscribed to the list.

Hi. The MTA program at mta6-1.us4.outblaze.com was unable to deliver
your message to the following addresses.

This is a permanent error.

<x at x>:

Error 01373: User's Disk Quota Exceeded.

Sorry, your intended recipient has too much mail stored

in his mailbox.

Your message totalled  23 Kbytes.

However a small (< 1Kb) message will be delivered should

you wish to inform your recipient you tried to email.