[Mailman-Users] Moving Lists... my final challenge

Jeff Bernier jbernier at risd.edu
Wed Feb 11 16:48:35 CET 2009

Hello,

As I mentioned in recent posts, I have had to move a Mailman list from one server to another. Thanks to all your help, to Mark in particular, I have accomplished this, and everything is good.

I have just one last challenge:

The old, soon to be retired server contains older archives for several lists that were re-created or moved to the new system. These new/moved lists are now in use, and have new archives beginning from the move date.

Is it possible to take these older archives and move them over to be added to the archives of the current lists on the new system? It is not a must-have, but would be nice.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

Jeff Bernier
Rhode Island School of Design