[Mailman-Users] non-delivery notfications

Eric Schvartz E.Schvartz at cmec.ca
Fri Feb 6 19:50:15 CET 2009

Hello,

I am new to Mailman (version 2.1.9) -- but used to managing lists in Lyris' ListManager -- and rather non-technical.

Access to Mailman is provided me by my hosting service, so I do not have control over global configuration parameters, just the configuration of individual lists.

Here is my question:

As a list administrator, I would like to receive non-delivery notifications like the ones below that I saw in an earlier message to this list.  I have tried to figure out how to do this, but without success so far.

Could somebody point me in the right direction? This would be much appreciated.

Best regards.

Eric Schvartz
Réseau des traducteurs et traductrices en éducation
Email: e.schvartz at cmec.ca
http://www.rte-nte.ca/