[Mailman-Users] Linux Preferred?

Tim Ferguson Tlf1 at ccs135.com
Fri Feb 6 19:35:09 CET 2009

Along those lines, and since SuSE was mentioned,I've just installed a SuSE Linux Server 10 and let it install Mailman among other applications.  It reported that the install was a success, but unfortunately I've not found a way to get to Mailman admin or other web interfaces using the "normal" URL's or those that worked in UBuntu.  Any ideas on where I should look, please?

Thanks,

Tim

In a flurry of recycled electrons, Barry Finkel wrote:

> Do you know what changes to the source, if any, were made by FreeBSD?

You can see the entire set at http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/mail/mailman/,
look in the files dir. The reality is that there are very few changes, and
most of them seem to be updating the port, not the mailman code.

z!
whose perferred version of 'linux' is freebsd :-).