[Mailman-Users] Help

Jeff Bernier jbernier at risd.edu
Wed Feb 4 21:01:43 CET 2009

I was moving a list from one server to another, and following creating directories and moving files, I attempted to run the following command:

withlist -l -r fix_url LISTNAME

Now I cannot get to my main Mailman page. I see the Bug in Mailman version 2.1.9 message.

I can however get to each individual list manager url and login.

When I type list_lists at the command line, I get the following in return:
sh-3.2# ./list_lists
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./list_lists", line 122, in <module>
    main()
  File "./list_lists", line 94, in main
    mlist = MailList.MailList(n, lock=0)
  File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 130, in __init__
    self.Load()
  File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 629, in Load
    dict, e = self.__load(file)
  File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 602, in __load
    dict = loadfunc(fp)
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'append'

What did I do wrong? Any Ideas what this means?

Help!
Jeff