[Mailman-Users] Disallowing Posts

Tim Ferguson Tlf1 at ccs135.com
Mon Feb 2 14:54:49 CET 2009

Although I could quite possibly overlooked it, is there a way to make a list to where only one person, say the moderator(s), list admin or site admin and post anything to the list?  We like to set up a list for parents to sign up for to receive special notices from school but that they can not reply to OR actually send posts to themselves?  Seems as though I've located an option pretty well for everything else except a "receive-only" mode, but then I'm known to not be able to see the trees for the forest, etc.

Thanks!

Tim

Tim Ferguson
Director of Technology