[Mailman-Users] FW: listserv account vanished

Cichon, Joan L *HS JLC2F at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Wed Dec 30 22:01:27 CET 2009

Hello,

My ListServ seems to have gone missing.  I keep emailing you to get assistance (see below) and can't seem to get an answer.  Please respond.

Thanks,
Joan

Joan Cichon
Instructional Design Coordinator
Cardiovascular Division
University of Virginia

"Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the presence of creative alternatives for responding to conflict."  Dorothy Thompson