[Mailman-Users] Mass Removal of Subscribers from Mailing List

certuspersonality info at certuspersonality.com
Thu Dec 24 11:03:15 CET 2009

This is a new attempt to receive a meaningful reply to above subject.

I am not able to use Mailman commands on my server, as Mailman is
integrated in cpanel of the hosting server I am subscribed to.
I need to remove all subscriber email addresses in a given mailing
list to then mass-subscribe a number of new email addresses.
As the existing list is long and I do not have a backup of it on my
computer, I cannot copy them into the field displayed for mass removal.
It is possible to mark all given entries in the 'unsub' column
individually but that takes ages to do.
Is there a way of marking them in one go?

Herward