[Mailman-Users] Mailman < > forum ?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Dec 22 01:49:55 CET 2009

John Fitzsimons writes:

 > FWIW I suggest the following...
 >
 > A new mailing list specifically for this.
 >
 > A new "announce" mailing list to announce when a "release" is ready
 > for testing.

There isn't enough traffic on mailman-developers to justify either of
those IMO.  I certainly wouldn't subscribe to either one myself, and I
suspect Barry himself would forget they exist -- he didn't say he was
planning to do any coding himself, almost certainly not soon.

If you are not going to participate in the development list (and given
what you've said so far, you'd be welcome but I think likely it would
not be an efficient use of *your* time), wait for an announcement here
and/or on the generic announce list (ISTR there is a mailman-announce
list).