[Mailman-Users] Increasing the Speed of Email Delivery

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Dec 18 07:04:10 CET 2009

d-woo writes:

 > When I first started experimenting with MailMan 3 years ago, I used cPanel
 > to add/remove my mailing lists, but have since learned how to do a few
 > things via SSH.  Is the implication that cPanel would hinder the optimal
 > performance of the MTA and/or Mailman?

Maybe a little.  The big issue is that it hinders *your* performance,
because your questions on Mailman lists will often get the totally
non-responsive response

    See FAQ <http://wiki.list.org/x/sYA9>.

IOW, the mere mention of cPanel (or Plesk) causes Mailman-Users to
abort and dump core, which is not very useful to you.

P.S.  Read that FAQ.