[Mailman-Users] Increasing the Speed of Email Delivery

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Fri Dec 18 01:30:00 CET 2009

Regarding cPanel, see <http://wiki.list.org/x/sYA9>.

> and wanted to know if my email deliver would be much faster.

You've not said which MTA, how that's been tweaked, how the spools are
handled (or indeed, partitioned), what else the machine's doing, the
connectivity of the machine, ISP infrastructure, destination servers,
geography/latency, or a ~bundle~ of other things.

> Any assistance/direction with server configuration would be greatly
> appreciated.

There have been some recent posts on this, that I didn't pay much
attention to, but they'll be in the list archive. ISTR djb's Qmail
being involved by the OP, and others suggesting the use of a different
MTA.

--
Go mad this weekend: buy some beef! (advert at a supermarket)