[Mailman-Users] listserv question

Carolyn Vander Schee cvanders at niu.edu
Wed Dec 9 18:14:03 CET 2009

Hello,

I am wondering if you could help me with a problem I am having regarding a list serv that has recently been set up.

It seems as though some members of the group are receiving a very messy post (ie., characters do not all turn out and spaces are missing). This, of course, is making it difficult for our members to read. Some members however are receiving the message as it was sent (no problems).

When I compose the messages, I am careful to take all the formatting out (using word) and then paste the unformatted announcement in my email (novell email).

Perhaps you could offer a few suggestions. Would it be better, for example, for me to use g-mail to send out the messages?

Many thanks for all your help.
Carolyn

Carolyn Vander Schee, Ph.D.
Northern Illinois University