[Mailman-Users] Global whitelist for all mailinglists?

KoloJay ch.kolodziej at web.de
Tue Dec 8 16:49:11 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

I'm administrating a mailman installation with nearly 20 different
mailinglists. And each mailinglist has it't own whitelist to accept mails
from non members (accept_these_non_members). If I got a new email address
that should be accepted from all lists I have to log in 20 times and to add
this new email address to the whitelist 20 times. That costs much time...

Is there a possiblity to have a global whitlists? Then changes only have to
be made in this one whitelist and then are active in all lists. Maybe anyone
does know a solution?

Best regards
KoloJay