[Mailman-Users] Pending requests

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Mon Dec 7 20:08:24 CET 2009

The reason is that the default server for www.covisp.net and covisp.net has changed, but the mail server is still the same machine, and that is the machine that used to be www.covisp.net and the machine that has mailman on it.

I can still access most of the admin interface, except for the pending request section which I am able to see, but I am not able to clear any pending requests because the button redirects to 'http://covisp.net' and that redirects to the webserver that doesn't have mailman on it.

--
THERE WAS NO ROMAN GOD NAMED "FARTICUS"
	Bart chalkboard Ep. 5F06