[Mailman-Users] Configuration Question: Regarding mailfilterbased email addresses

David Walker dave at mudsite.com
Wed Aug 26 16:25:50 CEST 2009

> That is the user based solution. The list admin based solution is to
> add person at example.com or ^person(\+.*)?@example\.com to
> accept_these_nonmembers.

Thanks Mark.  However, as others will probably chime in, this is still a
per-user setting.  IE I'd need to set a accept_these_nonmembers for everyone
who uses the +tag email option.  I was thinking that there should be some
config option that would (and if i knew python a bit better I may have
attacked this)

When mailman checks if this sender is registered, I'm assuming (sorry for
the phpesque here):
if (in_array($sender, $registered_users))

Well before doing this check, the registered_users array could be walked
through
foreach($registered_user as &$user) {
  $user = preg_replace('/(.*)+.*(@.*)/', '/$1$2/', $user);
}