[Mailman-Users] Getting info about bounces

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Mon Aug 24 17:14:24 CEST 2009

How can I figure out *WHY* a particular user's email is bouncing?   A
member on one list, with whom I've exchanged email without a problem [and
who successfully received the "Your membership in the mailing list has
been disabled due to excessive bounces" messages [which, of course,
didn't bounce..:o)]  So the question arises: why did mailman think there
were excessive bounces?  Is there some log or something that would
include the 'reason' info that the SMTP server sent back so I and the
user [and their ISP] can try to figure out what the problem was?

Thanks!  /bernie\
mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA