[Mailman-Users] Command mail interface not responding

Nicolas Seichepine nico_se at hotmail.fr
Wed Aug 19 19:49:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've got a problem with the command mail interface. I currently use mailman 2.1.5 and debian.

The problem is the following : the mail sent to list_name-request at domain.xx have no effect at all

- it seems that there is no delivery issues (nothing in bounce log and no delivery error mail, the alias seems to be correctly defined))
- the system was previously functionning, and I do not understand what has changed (and the script involved have not been modified)
- nothing appears in mailman/logs/error
- there is no difficulty to post on the list...

I hope somebody will have an idea...

Nicolas